Housing Issues

We can give advice on a range of housing issues including tenancy deposits, possession proceedings, eviction, homelessness and disrepair. We have the Advice Quality Standard for housing advice with casework. If you are eligible for legal aid we can refer you to a local solicitor.

It is helpful if you bring a copy of your tenancy agreement to the appointment, notices, court proceedings and any other relevant documents.

If you are challenging a written decision, please act promptly as strict time limits apply.

money advice/debt 
welfare benefits
housing issues