- We have 5 drop-in sessions per week. If possible, all new clients should come to a drop-in first. This is the quickest way to be seen. No appointment is necessary. At drop-ins people are seen on a first come first served basis.
Monday 10:00 -12:00 at the Centre
Tuesday 10:00 -12:00 at the Farmhouse in Greater Leys
Wednesday 10:00-12:00 at the Centre (for debt/money advice only)
Thursday 10:00 -12:00 at the Farmhouse in Greater Leys
Friday 10:00 – 12:00 at the Centre
- We offer 1 hour appointments at the Centre. These need to be pre-booked. If you are a new client please attend a drop-in first rather than arrange an appointment, if you can.
Appointments are Monday – Friday between 10 – 4pm.
Please contact reception or your adviser on 01865 770206 to book an appointment.
- We do appointments and drop-in sessions for the over 50s. These takes place at the the Clockhouse in Greater Leys on the last Monday of each month.
Monday 10am-12pm by appointment only
Monday 12pm -12:30pm drop-in
Please contact Dawn Williams at the Clockhouse on 01865 395908 to book an appointment.
- Bower & Bailey solicitors offer a free advice clinic every other Thursday. This is to provide 10-15 minutes of initial advice on areas of law that we do not cover. It is by appointment only.
Thursday (every fortnight) 2pm – 4pm at the Centre
Please ask your adviser to refer you to the clinic or ring us on 01865 770206 to discuss with reception.
- For people with mobility problems, we recognise that you may not be able to get to the centre. We can arrange home visits to clients in Blackbird Leys and Greater Leys.
Please telephone on 01865 770206 and discuss this with our receptionist.